Upgrading Your Web Hosting Account
All our hosting plans include unlimited bandwidth and space, but if you find that you need to add further sites to your hosting plan or want to upgrade to Live Technical Support, upgrading your web hosting account is possible at any time.
By upgrading your web hosting account from our Excite plan which allows one web site to be hosted, to our Power plan which allows 5 web sites to be hosted, you actually save 33% on the cost per site. And if you take the twelve month payment option (just $33 for the Power plan) you qualify for a month's free hosting and that saves you a whopping 45% on the cost per site!
Upgrading your web hosting account from Power to Pro on the twelve month payment option (this time just $55), now entitles you to host 20 web sites on your hosting plan at an incredible saving of 77% on the cost per site. Now that's great value!
When you consider we back ourselves with our money-back guarantee, we are the only one taking the risk when you upgrade using the twelve month payment option. You get to keep the extra discounts with the peace of mind that if we don't deliver you get your money back!
Live Technical Support
Another reason for upgrading from our Excite entry plan is to qualify for Live Technical Support. Our Excite hosting plan qualifies for Technical Support by Support ticket only and so by upgrading to Power/Pro/Extreme you will then have access to Live Technical Support via our Live Chat system.
Upgrading Your Web Hosting Account - Step by Step Guide
- Log in to your hosting account at http://www.hostbig.com/clients/
- Click on 'My Services' in Client Area menu
- Click on green arrow icon at right hand side of service/product entry
- Scroll down to bottom of page
- Click on Upgrade/Downgrade button
- Select the plan to upgrade to by clicking on Click to Continue button
- The Upgrade price is calculated from a credit of the unused portion of your current plan against the billing for the new plan
- Choose your method payment and complete payment by following instructions on screen